• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

dumas boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a new dumas scarab s type turbo ready to be finish and painted.the boat had a 7.5 outboard engine on it which was sold seperate.the holes resealed and ready for finish and prime.135.00 shipped.still has the radio box,rods,cable,tank. and two new futaba servos.i reallly cant use the boat and its taking up space or maybe trade for a nitro truck in good shape.radio not included.

135.00 SHIPPED

Picture 015.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a new dumas scarab s type turbo ready to be finish and painted.the boat had a 7.5 outboard engine on it which was sold seperate.the holes resealed and ready for finish and prime.135.00 shipped.still has the radio box,rods,cable,tank. and two new futaba servos.i reallly cant use the boat and its taking up space or maybe trade for a nitro truck in good shape.radio not included.

135.00 SHIPPED
do you have the original instructions and drawings? I am interestd. this was the first kit bI built in 1987.

135.00 SHIPPED
do you have the original instructions and drawings? I am interestd. this was the first kit bI built in 1987.
IS THIS WHAT U ARE LOOKING FOR

Picture 010 (2).jpg

135.00 SHIPPED
i will take it. how do you want payment?

PAYPAL IS FINE [email protected]

135.00 SHIPPED

PAYPAL IS FINE [email protected]

135.00 SHIPPED

Latest posts

Back