Does it still exist?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Supporting Member
I was just wondering if the full size 1973 PaynPak still exsist? If it does, where is it? I know it went on to become a bunch of boats...'76 Atlas Van Lines, Miss Madison, Rich Plan Food Service, Frank Kenny Toyota and i know Ron Snyder and Andy Coker did a good job keeping the boat up towards the front of the pack well into the eighties! Just curious...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's in a warehouse in Detroit. I had a web site saved with alot of pics from the warehouse but I can't find it. If anyone knows the site, please post it.

Thanks.

Bird

I was just wondering if the full size 1973 PaynPak still exsist? If it does, where is it? I know it went on to become a bunch of boats...'76 Atlas Van Lines, Miss Madison, Rich Plan Food Service, Frank Kenny Toyota and i know Ron Snyder and Andy Coker did a good job keeping the boat up towards the front of the pack well into the eighties! Just curious...
Boat is owned by Dave Bartush of Detroit. Detroit Hydroplane Museam-check unlimiteds detroit for some vintage photos. Got one pic of Bill Muncey driving the 76 Atlas with the wing torn off. :eek:

Glenn

It kinda sorta still exists. The nose cowl was lost at a race out west and was replaced with one similar to the 73 Budweiser. Since the engine cover wouldn't work with the new nose, it was left somewhere out west and no one knows what happened to it

Last edited by a moderator:
Back