CMDI

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've sent a couple of emails this week with no answer. I tried to call once and got no answer then either. Hope everything is OK. They are usually very quick to answer.

Also, if anyone has a line on some bullet-nose 0.25-inch stainless steel drive dogs I'd appreciate a heads up!!

I've sent a couple of emails this week with no answer. I tried to call once and got no answer then either. Hope everything is OK. They are usually very quick to answer.
Also, if anyone has a line on some bullet-nose 0.25-inch stainless steel drive dogs I'd appreciate a heads up!!
I am Just curious becaus I purchased a sgx 45 and hardware on 1/05/09 and still not received it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I talked to them today and placed my order.Try calling I have used email w/ little sucess

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy was getting bad mouthed a while back on the dock about just about everything. Maybe he is just staying away from the web and pounding out some parts. I know he has had to let all of his help go because of the slow economy.

Went back and forth with emails between Donna and myself today....She mentioned being ill....

Got a reply to my email today :)
Kim
i am also looking for them as well, i recieved a 80 percent kit and full hardware and low and behold no rudder, i have been waiting on pipes since last june and well i hope all is well ,it would be a shame to see them close if things are bad, i really hope the best for them. if anyone is in contact with them would you please have andy or donna return my emails, thank you.

terry

Whats up?

:unsure: Has anybody found out any good news on CMDI? I keep calling and calling sometimes busy sometimes ring with no awnsers and I send emails with no awnser, whats up? I am looking for a new 45 10degrees header for his new pipes.

Whats up?

:unsure: Has anybody found out any good news on CMDI? I keep calling and calling sometimes busy sometimes ring with no awnsers and I send emails with no awnser, whats up? I am looking for a new 45 10degrees header for his new pipes.
If you find out anything let me know. I gave up due to the same results. I wanted to get some of the bullet nose drive dogs (0.25-inch) but after sending several emails and never being able to get through on the phone I gave up.

Whats up?

If you find out anything let me know. I gave up due to the same results. I wanted to get some of the bullet nose drive dogs (0.25-inch) but after sending several emails and never being able to get through on the phone I gave up.
i recieved a rudder blade from CMDI the other day. Only took 4 days to get here. I e-mailed my order. Richard D

I believe the economy has hit cmdi hard. I hope they can keep it together! :unsure:

Latest posts

Back