CMDI

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe the economy has hit cmdi hard. I hope they can keep it together! :unsure:
i heard back from donna today they have my missing rudder blade and mount from my sgx12 and my extra sponsons for my 67 sgx and my ab15n pipe..well one of them..lol so i guess all is ok. i have been getting constant responses from donna and andy , i just think they are super busy.

tk

I hope everything is OK, I need to order some new headers and pipes here in the not too distant future.

David

Donna is still very tired though she's getting better.

It's almost impossible to get her over the phone. I have placed an order in december and received it late february.

I am expecting another one next week; (got an email from donna)

I think there are having hard time and are still trying to overcome their difficulties.

Just be patient !

cheers

Pierre

Last edited by a moderator:
It's almost impossible to get her over the phone. I have placed an order in december and received it late february.

I think there are having hard time and are still trying to overcome their difficulties.

Just be patient !

cheers

Pierre
Emailed Donna yesterday and got one back last nite. Despite all the difficulties i have faith Andy and Donna will come out of this ok. We are all playing toy boats and they are trying to feed the family. Im in for the long haul..............

Last edited by a moderator:

Just be patient !

cheers

Pierre
Emailed Donna yesterday and got one back last nite. Despite all the difficulties i have faith Andy and Donna will come out of this ok. We are all playing toy boats and they are trying to feed the family. Im in for the long haul..............
Ditto !!!

Latest posts

Back