Circus Circus Pictures - U-3???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

I have a decal sheet from an old MRP ABS 1/16th scale kit that has sets for the U-2 Squire Shop, and the U-3 Circus Circus... I can't, however, find any pictures that show the Circus Circus as a U-3?? I'd like to see how the paint scheme was layed out and what colors were used so I can see if I can get something close enough to do an FE Sport Hydro with...

Does anyone have any good links or pics of a U-3 Circus Circus? Did such a thing exist, and if so, what was the year of this hull?? I've already searched a bunch and can't seem to find anything but U-31 pics from this era...

Any help would be appreciated...

I have a decal sheet from an old MRP ABS 1/16th scale kit that has sets for the U-2 Squire Shop, and the U-3 Circus Circus... I can't, however, find any pictures that show the Circus Circus as a U-3?? I'd like to see how the paint scheme was layed out and what colors were used so I can see if I can get something close enough to do an FE Sport Hydro with...
Does anyone have any good links or pics of a U-3 Circus Circus? Did such a thing exist, and if so, what was the year of this hull?? I've already searched a bunch and can't seem to find anything but U-31 pics from this era...

Any help would be appreciated...Don't think that boat ever ran as the U-3 They must have forgotten the 1..

Don't think that boat ever ran as the U-3 They must have forgotten the 1..

Hmmm... That could be... Well... it's just an LSH Sport Boat, so we can make stuff up... I'll just get it close and use the stickers I have... Should still look cool and will certainly please my 6-year old daughter, who wanted me to make a "pink boat"... B)

Don't think that boat ever ran as the U-3 They must have forgotten the 1..

Hmmm... That could be... Well... it's just an LSH Sport Boat, so we can make stuff up... I'll just get it close and use the stickers I have... Should still look cool and will certainly please my 6-year old daughter, who wanted me to make a "pink boat"... B)
If the model makes either The Squire Shop or the Circus Circus then it would have to be the 7931 hull which is a sistership of the 7902 hull. As a Circus it was only the U-31.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back