Alpha Series Jaguar 3 Build (20 Size)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
second boat with one.. I REALY LIKE IT.. I just print a TPU mount.. pop a hole in the boat cover.. glue the switch mount and tape over the hole when I run the boat.

If you mount the switch in a radio box without a clear lid how are you supposed to see the lights that give you all that information?

When set.. the info does not change. I set the switch before I installed it.. Having said this.. the G-10 lid in my case one can see the LEDs.. so its good either way..

One note.. the hole in the top for the press switch is not very large in my case BUT could be made larger.. if so one would be able to see the LEDs.

Great question Don!

Grim

TO ME.. the ONLY drawback to this switch (or feature) depending on your view.. is you don't want to leave the battery attached to the switch when not in use over long periods of time. In the end my boats are (like most) stored with the radio lid off the box.. so unplugging is right there. (I have not stored my boats for years now with the battery attached anyway) or planes or helicopters for that matter.

Grim

So, were did we end up with the radio install.

2 CM600s (Throttle and Mix- and yes if used in in normal they can be used with aircraft systems)
1 BLS571SV (Steering)
1 Flat FR2F900 900MAH LiFe battery
1 ESW-2J Switch (love these things!)
1 R3008SB RX

Same pic rotated.. easer to see.. LOL

The mounting to me was VERY easy and looks clean.. This tub is 2.75" wide and the parts don't look lost in there but there is plenty of room.

GPS (SBS-01G) goes in tonight..

Hope to test this weekend!

Grim

Attachments

• 20240822_202202.jpg
    20240822_202202.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back