Alpha Series Jaguar 3 Build (20 Size)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOW.. having said this I have a question out to Futaba on those.. the specs sheet states NOT FOR AIR RECEIVER. they make a version of this servo called the BLS A600..

I REALY HOPE we have not entered the "it matters" when it comes to servos regarding system type.. I am hoping as long as you use them in "normal" it will work with either.

We will see.

Grim

NOW.. having said this I have a question out to Futaba on those.. the specs sheet states NOT FOR AIR RECEIVER. they make a version of this servo called the BLS A600..

I REALY HOPE we have not entered the "it matters" when it comes to servos regarding system type.. I am hoping as long as you use them in "normal" it will work with either.

We will see.

Grim
This has to be the longest build in the history of toy boats lol.

second time I have printed TPU mounts for a boat.. I have convinced myself.. this is the only way to do this.. LOL

The mounts get attached with shoegoo.. the servos get a small dab of shoegoo under the mounting tabs.. its just TO EASY!

Grim

Attachments

• 20240814_061324 (Medium).jpg
    20240814_061324 (Medium).jpg
    129 KB · Views: 1
  • 20240814_061335 (Medium).jpg
    20240814_061335 (Medium).jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 1
happy to share.. I HAVE NO IDEA.. I had them all setup.. ready to go.. did a check before I headed to the pond and one of the small servos (S3270svi) started cycling. NO CLUE..

I tried a few things to trouble shoot but the servo was not having it.

Out she all came!

Grim

that it is... LOL.

I designed the files for that back in 09 or so... parts are all laser cut (I have one of those in the garage) so who knows.. BTY.. the front sponsons are built up.. AND have these neat little weeping pockets for the boom tubes to glue into.. (trick for sure)

progress... not fast progress.. just progress.

We did get the launch area cleaned at our test pond last night.. so that was good..

Attachments

• 20240815_061452 (Medium).jpg
    20240815_061452 (Medium).jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 1
Control rods are installed and a few last minuet mounting ideas for the other components.

I have a full weekend this weekend so no testing..

Update pics soon

Grim
Hey Mike, your builds are always so pristine, mine are clean too but yours just have that extra touch of bling 😉 I’ve got a “forever” build going with a Whiplash 20, really 90% done plus seal and paint, REALLY want to finish and start testing the beast, gotta put those lazy genes to rest and just do it!

Wallster

Latest posts

Back