95 DeWalt & 94 Smokin Joes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveyK

Hey guys,

I have the 95 Dewalt & the 94 Smokin Joes boats but I haven't been able to find or locate that all important glamour shot which is required for scale competition. If anyone can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave

Hey guys,
I have the 95 Dewalt & the 94 Smokin Joes boats but I haven't been able to find or locate that all important glamour shot which is required for scale competition. If anyone can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave
Dave, being a Smokin' Joe's person myself I have a fairly good selection of pics of both the '94 & '96 boats but the sub sponsorships changed on them race to race. Can you post a pic of your 1/8th hull so I can see what sub sponsor graphics you are running to see if I have a match. Here is the version I ran that had minimal sub sponsors-

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

Thanks,

Dave
Dave, being a Smokin' Joe's person myself I have a fairly good selection of pics of both the '94 & '96 boats but the sub sponsorships changed on them race to race. Can you post a pic of your 1/8th hull so I can see what sub sponsor graphics you are running to see if I have a match. Here is the version I ran that had minimal sub sponsors-
Don,

That's the one. I believe that the Joes boat I have is your old boat which I got from Mike Allen. I'd post a picture but I had some repairs to do to it and it's not finished yet.

Dave

Hey guys,

Thanks,

Dave
Don,

That's the one. I believe that the Joes boat I have is your old boat which I got from Mike Allen. I'd post a picture but I had some repairs to do to it and it's not finished yet.

Dave
No problem, p/m me your full mailing address & I'll sent your a Concours photo color print if you just pay the Priority postage. How's that sound? B)

Hey guys,

Thanks,

Dave
Dave,

Send me pm to [email protected], I have both boats for you.

Also if interested, I have a 50ft roll of Smokin Joes pendant flags, and a JS Flag for sale.

And I think a 10' long banner.

Really show your stuff at the races.

B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pictures Joe. They are great!

I would still like to get a hold of that concours photo of the 95 DeWalt. Anybody?

Back