92 Miss Bud

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gents,

I don't mean to cut in but if neither of you need the decals I certainly can use them. Harry I am going to do the 92 T2 (long turbine). I have the Faulk Marine hull that I purchased a short time ago from Ron Shaw. I will also send you a separate email with more of my information.

Scott
Harry, if I can have the decals you dont send Scott, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hugh
Why would you want the decals if you aren't building the boat?
Pm Sent

Thanks

Hugh
Harry you had offered so I was trying to secure some decals for one of my district mates that was building the boat anyway, but you are correct I dont need them for myself - that said please let the others have the decals. I will simply purchase my own.

thanks,

Hugh

Hugh, you are stepping away from the build? Did you take delivery of the hull from Mike yet or are you gonna cancel. Thx
Are you a IMPBA member yet? I think youre in d12 district . If so welcome . If I ever make it to a race ill hopefully get to see your 92. I really love the boat, just seems like everyone does so....

Its a ML laser kit framed and the bottom is tacked all done by Mike ready for mounts fuel tank and decks if interested pm me your email for some pics

Might be some confusion my boat is the 8012 Like Hughs pic

Last edited by a moderator:
Back