92 Miss Bud

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have pics pf both, just tell me which one you want to runand I'll send you the appropriate pictures.

Here are some visual clues as to the differences. It doesn't matter which one you decide tpo do, I just want to make sure all the pictures you get are of the same boat. I am happy to answer any questions you have about them as I have built both and know them better than the back of my hand.

1992 Miss Budweisers

T-2 Always ran with full scalloped turbine tube

T-2 Chip Hanauaer's Name in Blue. I have spares of this decal if you need it

T-2 Canard is slightly shorter front to back so nose appears to stickout further

T-3 Chip Hanauer's name in Red I also have this decal if you need it.

T-3 Ran with 2 different versions of the shorter turbine tube

On both boats the Miss Budweiser on the cowling was outlined in blue. I have these too if you need them.

I don't run the Gold Boat any more so am happy to send you those decals as long as you need them and promise to use them.

Outside of that they are basically identical so really not too much to choose from

Harry

I will be out racing this weekend so I won't be able to get back to you until Monday.
Me or Ken youre talking to? If its me heck yea ill use the decals if they are the correct ones.

Hugh
Decide which boat you want to build and then send me your address.

I only have enough of the cowling details for one of you but I have enough of the others for both.of you.

I think Jeff Snell of Bob Hulliger are good local painters. I have used both.

I can email you both the paint codes if you need them.

[email protected]

Admittedly since there will certainly be another one in my area and district I may opt to make mine just a sport hydro and do the gold in house of colors zenith gold shimrin. Mine will look better DON :p . LOL!

Yes Harry paint codes please. And look yet another 93 variation with a stubby turbine http://newtonmarine....17930&k=LFzd29v looks incomplete that way!!!

The 92 red gold and white is the one Im building.
I guess that means t2. Email me your address.

BTW, I grew to like the all Red boat better, but it is just a matter of personal choice.The Red/White/Gold boats are all the true classics from 1964-1994.

Harry If Ken needs them let him have them . Im going to hold off on the variation and See what Don's doing before I commit to anything. He already had it in his head so hes got dibs on the variations.With all the choices it will be easy to have different boats without giving up much.

Harry tell me about the 94 t2 is it a 93 just in all red paint? Whats the difference there? It looks like the same boat as the 93 red/gold. The boat Im talking about Is owned by Earl Schenck on the rcu website. Tell me about her.

Hugh

Harry tell me about the 94 t2 is it a 93 just in all red paint? Whats the difference there? It looks like the same boat as the 93 red/gold. The boat Im talking about Is owned by Earl Schenck on the rcu website. Tell me about her.

Hugh

T2 ran twice 1994. It ran in Seattle when the T3 crashed during testing. It was still red/white/gold for that race.

It ran in San Diego several weeks later, reprinted in the all red scheme. It only ran in Red with the salt water scoop

Gents,

I don't mean to cut in but if neither of you need the decals I certainly can use them. Harry I am going to do the 92 T2 (long turbine). I have the Faulk Marine hull that I purchased a short time ago from Ron Shaw. I will also send you a separate email with more of my information.

Scott

Just learned of two more t2's that will be in d12. Im stepping away from this hull :( . Good luck with the builds fellas. Harry thanks for the offer and everyone for the help.

Later.

Hugh

Plan B! - 1983-85_U-12_Miss_Budweiser_Griffon_Hull_8012.jpg B) !!

gotta stay fresh. When in doubt take it back to the OLD SCHOOL!!!! Im a seventies baby anyway.

Last edited:
Gents,

I don't mean to cut in but if neither of you need the decals I certainly can use them. Harry I am going to do the 92 T2 (long turbine). I have the Faulk Marine hull that I purchased a short time ago from Ron Shaw. I will also send you a separate email with more of my information.

Scott
Harry, if I can have the decals you dont send Scott, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hugh

Gents,

Scott
What district do you run in Scott? just curious....

Hugh

Hugh, you are stepping away from the build? Did you take delivery of the hull from Mike yet or are you gonna cancel. Thx

No hull recieved. Canceled it, and will recieve the u-12 . If anyones got the paint codes to the 79 u-12 Id like to get them if possible.

thanks

Hugh

Last edited:
Gents,

Scott
Harry, if I can have the decals you dont send Scott, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hugh
Why would you want the decals if you aren't building the boat?

Gents,

Scott

Thanks

Hugh
Why would you want the decals if you aren't building the boat?
Pm Sent

Thanks

Hugh

Back