45 rigger addvise

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barry

Hi all,

I am after a bit of addvise. I am a bit of a newbie when it comes to outriggers have Seaducer's and want to set up a 45 outrigger with a spare Picco i have. Now i no this question may open up a can of worms as all boats have there good and bad points but here goes lol lol. What is the best 45 outrigger for heat racing on the market either D.I.Y, kit or rtr.

Regards,

Barry

Last edited by a moderator:
Toms Fire fighter 45 is a great design ,avail from his web shop ... pretty easy to build..

they are all good really ,. its up to your actual water conditions as to which one would do the best for you ..

Jason

I am not an expert in anyway, and I look for advise all the time. I do goto the races quit often an try and run my rigger and noticed that there are alot of different styles which aren't really very much different from the next. In my opinion all of them are good but to be the best on race day is all setup and preparation. Good luck in your quest for speed :)

Paul

Barry

You could always try the locally made product in Australia

Taipan 45

IMG_6927.jpg

Back