3D printing of Futaba battery compartment cover?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oscar,
I just pull out my 4PKS and 7PX. They are not the same. Not even close. The 7PX wraps around the sides. The 4PKS is a flat plate style that sits in.
Mike

Maybe a member over there will come along to help.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/352635915287

A $2 kids toy comes with a better battery cover than a $400 Futaba transmitter. Nice.
Don, look like I can buy them for about $50 if you want all 5. Shipping from the Netherlands to the US is not cheap, probably 20-30 extra. Let me know how many you want and I'll order them for you.

Attachments

• Ebay.png
    Ebay.png
    44 KB · Views: 0
Oops missed the second page.

I was thinking the 7PX would be different. Was just checking them out. They are.

Last edited:
Strange, I don't have the 4px anymore but this was my communication with Futaba.

Subject: Battery cover for 4px
Approval: Ask before beginning

December 17, 2020

2:17 pm

Oscar:

Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 2:01 PM
To: ContactUs
Subject: Contact Us Submission

Submitter name: Oscar Love Submitter email: [email protected] Submitter phone: 214-690-1003q Preferred contact method of submitter: E-Mail Submitter message: Looking for a battery cover for 4/7px transmitterImage removed by sender.

December 18, 2020

9:37 am

Futaba Tech. Skylar M.:
Sure thing Oscar, I'll forward this over to part sales.
You are just wanting a 7px or a 4px battery cover?
Or would you prefer one over the other?

So i can get them first shipped to my home in the Netherlands and then I'll forward them to you. Will cost extra shipping ofcourse. You can pay me then afterwards through paypal.
Let me know if you want me to order them for you.
I'm out of town with limited internet access but will be back home tomorrow evening. The shipping and handling charges you are getting from the seller seems a bit excessive.

Latest posts

Back