• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.21 Speedmaster Mono ARTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BCS71

I have one that is black and yellow. Comes with all the hardware, servos, brand new Lipo pack and integy 5amp SBEC regulator, Brand New OS VZ-M with brand new set of Boca Ceramic bearings, 3rd channel fuel mixture needle, and stand. The guy I had bought the boat from had bumped the left rear corner of the boat and put a hole in the hull but he patched it and works perfectly. The engine in the boat has not seen a drop of fuel. The boat come with everthing you need except transmitter and receiver, airplane starter, and fuel pump and fuel. The boat is set up by 30+ year boat racer who I bought it from. I will include extra props and few odd and end items. I just don't have time to run it. All the linkages will need to be set as well as the battery charged and the SBEC set (will include instrustions). Super nice boat. Will post pics soon. Looking to get $550 shipped in the US.

P.S. will include 2 brand new OS P8 plugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be interested in trading that for a

Monster Pirate RTR with

AE 2ch radio and reciever

HS945 steering servo

HS925 throttle servo

Hyper 21 with only a gallon through it

a custom airbrush hummer h1 body

spare rear lower arms and rear dogbone,

email for pics at [email protected]

Thanks,

Nate