2017 IMPBA Internats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that Jeff. I was looking forward to seeing you again after so many years.
. Thanks to you and Bill, I'll know more early next week after getting a splint put on about how I'm feeling and what I can do about driving, to see if I can come late in the week to race whatever is left.

Jeff, hope you'll be able to make it.

Steve Ball

Sorry to hear that Jeff. I was looking forward to seeing you again after so many years.
. Thanks to you and Bill, I'll know more early next week after getting a splint put on about how I'm feeling and what I can do about driving, to see if I can come late in the week to race whatever is left.

Nice...somebody is going to be happy to take that trophy home for sure. Talley and I will be up there Saturday morning to help tweak & tune to make sure that a Tunnel Boater hauls that bad boy back to the house.
default_cool.png
Just kidding Mark. LOL

Looking forward to seeing the caliber of boats that this race will pull out of the woodwork. I am sure we will see some fast stuff.

-Carl

Yall have a safe trip and have fun. I will be jealous after I start seeing all the live videos.

Quick note before I head back out to the lake, it has been going well, weather has been great! Ok a bit on the hot side but winds and rain have been away so far. Some GREAT racing going on, super sportsmanship, and great support from all! It is common to see racers jump in and help a fellow competitor with their boats in time of need! Yes hosting this kind of event is a great deal of hard work, but at the same the the rewards of watching/racing with the best boaters in the world is priceless!

Paul

I want to thank the Huntsville club and everyone involved in this event for an absolutely fantastic experience. I really appreciate the long hours and hard work that was involved with hosting this race. They worked from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm all week long and created an experience that I will remember for a long time. The competition and sportsmanship at this event was better than anything I have ever personally experienced at a model boat race. I learned so much and met a lot of great people. Thank You!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to the Huntsville club for putting on a very successful US-1 event for the organization. Well done! Thanks for the hard work and effort in getting this done for the organization.

Congratulations to all of the US-1 winners. This is one for the hardest tasks to complete in model boating and something to be proud of.

Back