2011 Orlando Winter Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
73cxnr.jpg

Wow Tom thas pretty awesome I like that picture. Well at 400 yards I can take them out can't beat them shoot them down lol. Well one thing the army taught me well is to shoot and I'll start with Toms twin then maybe drew lol maybe Randy he's too fast

Wow Tom thas pretty awesome I like that picture. Well at 400 yards I can take them out can't beat them shoot them down lol. Well one thing the army taught me well is to shoot and I'll start with Toms twin then maybe drew lol maybe Randy he's too fast

Randy first , he started the Trunk Monkey
ph34r.gif

Its all in good fun Julian
wink.gif
Foley just added the perfect touch without knowing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We need some more teams for the marathon.

So far their is only one nitro team.

Come on all you nitro boaters lets kick some gas but .

David

JULIAN WITH ONLY 4 BOATS AT A TIME, YOU GOTTA RUN THE TWIN...IM LOOKING FOWARD TO SEEING IT RUN, ALSO KEEP IN MIND THE MARCH RACE IN BRANDON FLORIDA... BE READY!! THE 2ND ANNUAL TWIN SHOOTOUT!! 20 TWINS AND COUNTING..JOHN OTTO HAS THE INFO

JULIAN WITH ONLY 4 BOATS AT A TIME, YOU GOTTA RUN THE TWIN...IM LOOKING FOWARD TO SEEING IT RUN, ALSO KEEP IN MIND THE MARCH RACE IN BRANDON FLORIDA... BE READY!! THE 2ND ANNUAL TWIN SHOOTOUT!! 20 TWINS AND COUNTING..JOHN OTTO HAS THE INFO
Man said 20 TWINS!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe you need to come down here buddy. Plus gives you a chance to seek revenge on Ross and the corbins

Juian, We will Race NITRO`s plenty in 2011. Ross is a friend of mine & Who is Corbin? Merry Christmas to you & your Family..... B) p.s. Good Luck in the Twin Class....

We still have openings in some classes.

NITRO-21

B Mono-2

D Hydro-6

D Tunnel-3

E Hydro-1

F Mono-4

Nitro RTR-2

1/8 Scale Hydro-1

Sport B Tunnel-1

Twin Nitro Rigger-1

GAS-3

Gas Tunnel-1

Jersey Skiff-1

LSG 20-30 Rigger-1

Waiting List

Nitro-1

Gas-21

You have a great Christmas and your family also thank you Mr Joe Warren. Yeah who are the corvin lol I ask that to myself everyday.

P.S. I know my twin is not much and is junk compare to you big time racers have. but hopefully I can have some fun with it and make it work. Who knows maybe I'll put some 101's on a roadrunner in a near future.

Be safe my friend looking foward to racing with you in IN.

Julian

You have a great Christmas and your family also thank you Mr Joe Warren. Yeah who are the corvin lol I ask that to myself everyday.

P.S. I know my twin is not much and is junk compare to you big time racers have. but hopefully I can have some fun with it and make it work. Who knows maybe I'll put some 101's on a roadrunner in a near future.

Be safe my friend looking foward to racing with you in IN.

Julian
Julian stay with it. I started where you are with a Used Twin just 5 years ago... it takes a lot of input & experience with other boats to get it all working. Twin Racing is Not just measured with a Check Book!! it takes Hard Work & Knowledge, I learned a lot from Many of todays Twin Racers & Watching every heat they ran. We call it Getting Your TWIN EARS ON......

Thanks Joe I appreacitae that. The only part that sucks is when racers don't help others struggling with their equipment I prefer to have a competitive racer than a easy kill that's just me.

I really appreaciate your kind words and I look forward to seing you at the pond in the near future ok. I won't quit until it runs good then I'll upgrade engines ;-)

Julian

Julian,

Bring your twin to Knoxville, we'll help you. The 101s will be a huge improvement. Just don't run them straight out of the stock box. As a minimum you have to adjust the head volumes. Next Sunday long range forecast calls for 53 degrees F.

JOSE

Jose , he is on his way down as we speak ...we will be wearing him out at Brandon with his twin ..told him to buy a few cases of fuel !!!! I will be able to hang out at the pond for a day or two next week due to slow work conditons ..also would like to take him out in the Allison in the Lake and the Mako in the salt water . I'm gonna try to wear him out while he is down here !

Jose , he is on his way down as we speak ...we will be wearing him out at Brandon with his twin ..told him to buy a few cases of fuel !!!! I will be able to hang out at the pond for a day or two next week due to slow work conditons ..also would like to take him out in the Allison in the Lake and the Mako in the salt water . I'm gonna try to wear him out while he is down here !
Tom

Just watching you at the race running all those boat wears me out. :blink:

Can't imagine testing with you. :eek:

Julian don't be SKEERD! :unsure:

Remember he is FRAKENFOLEY. :)

David

March, I'll see you all in Brandon.

March, I'll see you all in Brandon.

Sounds great Jose will be good to see you again!

Back