2009 Grand Prix Classic

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Roger we having a trophy girl this year. If so just change the color of the outfits. :D
It seems that my trophy girls have been getting some bad press around the cold pits among some of the wives so in keeping with the family spirit of things we will probably not have the ladies join us this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Roger we having a trophy girl this year. If so just change the color of the outfits. :D
It seems that my trophy girls have been getting some bad press around the cold pits among some of the wives so in keeping with the family spirit of things we will probably not have the ladies join us this year.
New Gary Johnson Grand Prix Classic Website has just been uploaded.

Wow Roger.....been a while since I've seen that pic of my Circus. Since that and my son's Miller are about all we still have I might just have to get them out and put em together for this.

Roger,

Is there a special rate at the Host Hotel or Group Name we should use.

Robert Holland

Robert,

Call Janet at Best Western no later than tomorrow for the 74.99 per day deal!!! It's 119.00 otherwise....

Don :)

FWIW I got a rate of $63 per night for a King Non-smoking (AAA Rate) at the Holiday Inn Express just down Mowry across from the mall. It is 0.60 miles from the Best Western. I stayed here last year it is a pretty nice place. I am using points for one night so it is even cheaper!! :p

Roger,Is there a special rate at the Host Hotel or Group Name we should use.

Robert Holland
Getting slow start this year because of a heavy work schedule. I will contact them this week to see what kind of rates we can get. It looks like $63.00 is the price to beat with $74.00 looking like the absolute maximum. I should have something sinched up this week.

Still at work now. Just poking my head in here to check on any issues.

Anybody interested in having some video taken of their boat. I have a photographer interested in doing video (for a fee) for anyone interested. If I get no response I won't have him come.

Looks like the cold economic climate hasn't frozen the competitive spirit from ones veins as it seems that their are still plenty with racing in their blood as we approach one of the year's premier season openers. The classes have stacked up nicely as we come up on the final week before the big classic. To date the classes have stacked up as follows...

22 Gas Sports

18 Gas Cats

12 1/8th Scale Unlimited Hydroplanes

8 Thunderboats

8 .40 Mod Tunnels

7 Twin Outriggers

6 .20 Mod Tunnels

6 Sport .40 IIs

6 Sport 21s

0 RTRs Sport Hydros (Where are you guys at?... All that talk'n and nothing to back it up)

You still have a few days left so don't be left out. Join us for the one of the best season openers around.

I guess it's none of my business but why wouldn't you let any X hydro run, twin or not?

Latest posts

Back