2008 NW Scale Hydroplane Championship Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Shallenberger

Just a reminder that the 2008 Northwest Scale Hydroplane Championship is taking place October 10th,11th and

12th at Twin Lakes Park in Arlington Washington.

This year we have expanded the Nitro powered1/8 Scale Hydroplane program to include both the Mini Thunderboats and Classic Thunderboats. The Mini Thunderboat class is Miss Vegas boats that can be purchased at your local hobby store; all you have to do is add fuel and run. The Classic Thunderboat class is the new gas powered Hydroplanes that have become very popular across the country. This year all NAMBA and IMPBA compliant boats will be allowed to race in their respective classes. If you have any questions if your boat will be legal please contact Marty.

We are looking for sponsors for this year's race. If you are interested in donating products or would like to be a sponsor contact Marty at [email protected]

For complete information or to download a flyer visit: http://stubbersmedia.com/nwshc/

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Marty,

If I can ship a Classic Thunderboat to Orlando for the WinterNats, I can certainly send mine to your race. Please put me down as an entrant on Channel 77.

Maybe we can get Bill Brandt to sub for me again as a CD for this class. He did a pretty good job calling a 10 boat Final for the Mini Thunder Class.

I think that the nitro scale boaters will be impressed with the "scale appearing" looks and speeds of these boats.

Thanks, Al Waters

Well Marty,
If I can ship a Classic Thunderboat to Orlando for the WinterNats, I can certainly send mine to your race. Please put me down as an entrant on Channel 77.

Maybe we can get Bill Brandt to sub for me again as a CD for this class. He did a pretty good job calling a 10 boat Final for the Mini Thunder Class.

I think that the nitro scale boaters will be impressed with the "scale appearing" looks and speeds of these boats.

Thanks, Al Waters
Im in for Scale and Thunder Boat both on DSM.. I Love this RACE....

I hope that I didn't cause a problem. Marty takes registrations on race day rather than requiring an advanced commitment. There are plenty of scale unlimiteds that will enter so frequency conflicts are not a problem. We are not sure how many Classics will show up so I posted my frequency for Classics in hope that we can all be on a different frequency and avoid conflicts and make putting the heat sheets together less of a chore.

Thanks, Al Waters

Not that I know of..

From what i undersand the / my green dragon is good to go.

Now I just need double offical clearance from the powers that be..

Thanks

Grim

Back