2003 TrendWest Pictures

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bert Dygert

I'm looking for specs. and information for the 2003 TrendWest hull that had the drop deck sponsons. I am in need of some transom shots, side afterplane shots,length , width and any hull information. I know the center section came from the orginal Bud T-5 that the Rutt brothers bought.

Thanks

Bert Dygert

Bud T5 cut.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
bert,

there are a few good trailer shots of the teardrop sponson trendwest in the 2003 columbia cup collection, cdenslow.smugmug.com, unlimited hydroplanes galleries. other on -the -water of same boat in graham trucking markings in the 2005 columbia cup collection. maybe others in other collections too. great photos of a beautiful boat.

maybe some more in the 2003 gold cup photos on the unlimitedsdetroit.com web site.

good luck,

dave

bert,

a beautiful overhead photo of the 2003 trendwest WITHOUT the snorkle is on the billophoto.com website. hydroplanes collection, 2003 photos in the 2000 decade group. more photos in the 2004 and 2005 groups.

a few nice water shots of the boat in dyc / dick scott chrysler markings in the unlimitedsdetroit.com photo archive.

i contacted Roger Newton back in 2003 - 2005 about plans but he hadn't had time to draw them. the tear drop sponsons are the feature i liked. the long snorkle intake ruined the looks of the boat, in my opinion, but of course that's not required.

dave

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back