20 size mono suggestions

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmunn

Contemplating buying a new or good used 20 size mono less radio gear and probably less motor, for next summer.

What would you guys suggest for ease of setup handling and speed.

Thanks

Terry

terry

seaducer has a great hull if you are looking for new. i have a friend that has a used speedmaster complete less radio for sell. he ran it about 3 maybe 4 time until his son lost intrest. i will tell him to post the ad tonight on the for sale page.

terry

seaducer has a great hull if you are looking for new. i have a friend that has a used speedmaster complete less radio for sell. he ran it about 3 maybe 4 time until his son lost intrest. i will tell him to post the ad tonight on the for sale page.

terry

Contemplating buying a new or good used 20 size mono less radio gear and probably less motor, for next summer.
What would you guys suggest for ease of setup handling and speed.

Thanks

Terry
Most will probably say Seaducer, but I like the Speedmaster best. The Rico is also a decent little boat, but not as nicely made as Speedmasters I have.

Others to consider are the Microburst, Calcraft and Delta Force. I think you won't go wrong with any, IF they're properly set up. The Speedmaster has my vote for #1. Careful with buying used though... Building one yourself is half the fun!

Duane

Terry,

You can't go too far wrong with the Seaducer SD33. It may sell for a few dollars more than a couple others but the cost is about equal considering you don't need trim tabs or turn-fin. I've owned one and found them very easy to set-up and the build instructions are excellent. Just make sure you follow them to the word. With the right engine, pipe, prop combo. They are stable, fast and as competitive as any.

ps. Check out www.seaducerboats.com

Ron

My vote would be a Speedmaster but I'm building a Delta Force to see how it stacks up. If you get the Speedmaster make sure it's the latest version because it is much better than the older versions.

Back