1986 Miss Mercruiser U-100 photo?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn 787

I'm looking for a picture of the 1986 U-100 Miss Mercruiser.

Every picture I have or have seen of the boat its the U-200 but there is no U-200 listed in the master hull roster.

I'm looking for a picture of the 1986 U-100 Miss Mercruiser. Every picture I have or have seen of the boat its the U-200 but there is no U-200 listed in the master hull roster.
Glenn,

I'll check on my photos from Miami. You are refering to the all black boat that ran one automotive engine, John Prevost driving?

Jim Vota

I'm looking for a picture of the 1986 U-100 Miss Mercruiser. Every picture I have or have seen of the boat its the U-200 but there is no U-200 listed in the master hull roster.
Glenn,

I'll check on my photos from Miami. You are refering to the all black boat that ran one automotive engine, John Prevost driving?

Jim Vota
That's the one!

btw, I seen some of your photos in the Detroit Unlimiteds calenders......very nice. I've been collecting those over the years.

Thanks

Glenn,

Jim Vota
That's the one!

btw, I seen some of your photos in the Detroit Unlimiteds calenders......very nice. I've been collecting those over the years.

Thanks
Check out my photo gallery

jimv

Hey Glenn,

I had scanned a couple of pics of the U-200 Miss MerCruiser for you, but they are from news print, and Jim's are MUCH better. Reference: Hydro's Who's Who 46 -94, states: Miss MerCruiser is indeed U-200. My guess is it is simply a typo in the MHR.

This hull only ran twice in it's History. Jun 15 Budweiser Regatta Miami, Fl placed 5th. It was also at Jun 29 Budweiser APBA Gold Cup Detroit, MI but it did not Qualify.

I have been looking for pics of the MHR 7704 1982 U-21 Miss Machine Rock Band for a Buddy in Florida. I found one this evening in an old B/W Hydro Fleet '82 Doc - crude, but enough.

I should think a note to R/C Unl. and communication with Mike McKnight/Al Waters ( who ever is now updating the NAMBA MHR) would be enough to fix the MHR U # error. CHEERS !!! Bob Johnson

Latest posts

Back