1983 Red Man Too Pictures

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

68Bud

Everyone,

I am looking for pictures of the U-81 Cabover Red Man Too. If anyone has built this boat I would appreciate input on paint codes as well.

Thanks,

Scott

i think there are photos of the real redman u-81 jones picklefork along with the karelsen redman u-8 in the NEWTONMARINE.SMUGMUG.COM photo galleries.

also check the chrisdenslow smugmug.com photo gallery.

i have the newton no. 101-I redman u-8 karelsen paint sheet and no paint codes listed. just the words red, white, dark green and notation about indian head logo found on redman chewing tobacco pkg. i think the tobacco pkg colors would be a relatively easy match.

the photos of the 2 boats side-by-side show same colors on each boat, in my opinion. you'll probably need good photos and / or the newton 108 - ? paint sheet for the graphics details, for a true scale model.

a friend built a nice gas thunderboat redman u-8 using krylon red, white and dark green with graphics from jim gieger.

good luck

i think there are photos of the real redman u-81 jones picklefork along with the karelsen redman u-8 in the NEWTONMARINE.SMUGMUG.COM photo galleries.

i have the newton no. 101-I redman u-8 karelsen paint sheet and no paint codes listed. just the words red, white, dark green and notation about indian head logo found on redman chewing tobacco pkg. i think the tobacco pkg colors would be a relatively easy match.

the photos of the 2 boats side-by-side show same colors on each boat, in my opinion. you'll probably need good photos and / or the newton 108 - ? paint sheet for the graphics details, for a true scale model.

a friend built a nice gas thunderboat redman u-8 using krylon red, white and dark green with graphics from jim gieger.

good luck
Use the RedMan Chew Pouch I had the Indian blown up for my RoundNose and its 73-74 not 83

good luck
Use the RedMan Chew Pouch I had the Indian blown up for my RoundNose and its 73-74 not 83

Thanks guys,

D'oh, '73 is right, I had a brain fart on that one, thanks Mike.

Back