• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8th Scale Frosted Flakes..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Sport 40

Boat is 4 years old only raced two seasons, its in great shape. comes with hardware, servo's engine mount and shaft... in great shape.. $1,150 OBO would prefer someone in Michigan, Ohio, IN. area but will ship if need to.. It is a RC boat company Steve Gualtieri hull.. Has a Walt Barney 24 oz SS tank... Extra Blue Imron Paint... Rob Betke can take it to Evansville In or the Madison race in Oct.. to avoid shipping costs.. I hate to sell her but have to make room for other projects for next season...

Oakland-DLP_0318.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
S40 your covered as far as membership, but need your full name to sell.
default_wink.png

I will help get him straightened out in the morning. He works third shift.

Bert Dygert

There is a new guy coming into our club that wants me to build him an RC Boat Co. hull over the winter. This is probably a better deal for him. Can I see some more photos please Including the inside of the boat? What shape is the paint in? Does it come with any left over paint, extra graphics for touchups?

Rob,

Garl's thinning out his fleet. To make room for some new project or two.

Good Luck racing the rest of the weekend.

Bert Dygert

Hi Robert, I have a painter for the Velasco hull that I'm about to fire. He does not appear to know shi* from shineola and I'd really like to get a scale on the water before the end of the year. Please pardon my language.

Glenn

Hi Robert, I have a painter for the Velasco hull that I'm about to fire. He does not appear to know shi* from shineola and I'd really like to get a scale on the water before the end of the year. Please pardon my language.

Glenn
Too Bad you live on the other side of the world,,, I know a pretty good painter here local

Latest posts

Back