1/8 scale Allison

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcvnd

Supporting Member
Hi Guys,

I had been searching for pictures of Allisons to use for detailing my dummy motor for my new scale when I ran across a group of guys making a 1/8 scale model of an Allison. At this point they have designed all of the parts on CAD and are machining the various pieces themselves. Initially, they are machining the parts out of Corian (the counter top material) but I was told they are planing on eventually spincasting the parts in resin to save weight. They are nearly ready to offer kits, but they are still adding details. As they stand now, these are the most accurate and detailed scale Allisons I have seen. They plan to offer various induction systems to use with the kits and they are asking for pictures and any input that our community may be able to provide. I sent them some pictures of the Cooper's turbo allison, and they were very enthusiastic. I told them to be able to count on much interest and knowledge from our group. I wlll attach some photos of their project and a link to their build thread on the Scale Motorcars forum. I will keep you all updated with the progress, availability, and eventual price. Enjoy! :)

Kevin

http://www.scalemotorcars.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2015

Back