yarrawonga/ mulwala club

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davo

Do any aussies know if Yarrawonga/mulwala model boat club are running this weekend? I will be up there so i will go out to watch for the day...... with out my boat

Spoke to Jason today & they will be there from 9.30am 'til about 12 noon. Some might stay longer, but most have to go to the AGM for the Ski park. Might be there myself depending on how I feel after the B&S on Friday night.

How are the preparations going for "Battle of the Borders"??? :) <_< :D :( :rolleyes:

Hey there Don dn"t no much bout yarrawonga but BIG BIG COD IN THERE THAT MULWALA should come out and have alook CHEERS DAVE :D :D

Yarrawonga is a town and there is a lake there(lake mulwala) and Mulwala is a town over the lake......

Hey Don....

Trust us locals on this one!!!!

Lake Mulwala is actually a man made lake on the Murray river. The Murray river is the border between Victoria and New South Wales (NSW) so really it is one big town split by the river but because it is 2 states, there are technically 2 towns.... Yarrawonga on the Victorian side and Mulwala on the NSW Side.

BTW Lake Mulwala itself is WAAAAAAAAY Too big to run RC on!!!!

Sounds logical there Craig. I was kinda pokin' fun at Davo as he made it sound like the lake went under the town of Mulwala. :D

And I thought we had "interesting" names for towns here in the states....... :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back