yamaha two strokes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I drag raced a H2 years ago , here in Houston, It was a Sam Wells chassis - And 890cc Paul Gast motor ,

I have a 73 h2 I am doing a resto on now , It is gold .

I drag raced a H2 years ago , here in Houston, It was a Sam Wells chassis - And 890cc Paul Gast motor ,

I had the pleasure of working for Sam Wills in his Clearwater shop back in the 80's, Racing Innovations . He is currently running Top Fuel again and running in the 5 's !!

Last edited by a moderator:

I had the pleasure of working for Sam Wills in his Clearwater shop back in the 80's, Racing Innovations . He is currently running Top Fuel again and running in the 5 's !!
Tom

I remember talking to you about Sam Wells before , I have not seen any top fuel bike run lately , Man 5 sec is crazy !!

I had a 1971 H1 when I lived in Maine in the late seventies. One of my co workers in the shipyard had a 1975 H2 with chrome expansion chambers on it.(tuned pipes we call them on our boats). Stupid fast bikes for the lousy tires and brakes of that era. My 500 had drum brakes front and rear. That bike handled like ****, but was a blast to do wheelies on. The 4 stroke sport bikes of today are a whole lot faster,and have handling, brakes and tires light years ahead the late 70's "rockets".I've spent most of the past 30 or so years cruising the highways on V Twin Harley's, but recently acquired a 2006 GSX-R1000 that really gets my adrenaline flowing.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back