• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found WTB Woods pitch gauge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, David if you need any help with it. Just hit me up. I can talk you thru it on the phone.
Mike

I searched and found a post from when grim was also looking for the charts. I asked the gentlemen if he would be able to share a copy . I also emailed speed master but unsure if they would have them. I really appreciate everyone's help with this.

Last edited:
Grim saved the day for me for sure. I really didn't have the money right now to spend to much on one so this was great. I really appreciate him helping me out. I think someone showed a pic of a speed master on a post and they look similar to the woods so that's great. I am hoping I can get fluent with it to be able to quickly see where I am at on a blade.
I sure find myself using your anvil block when repairing bent blades. I just leave the bearing in their parking spots around it and use which one fits the bend I am trying to correct. I really like the little hammer too just right for the small tappy tappy needed to bend the blades back into shape.
Making sure this is what you are looking for..she's a bute!

Latest posts

Back