• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB OS 9b Carb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two brand new, still in the bag, OS 9B carburetors. I want the same price as Tower Hobbies plus the shipping. I believe this is the best automatic fuel metering carburetor on the market & it can be adapted to be mounted on the Nelson .45 long stroke outboard or inboard engines using the stock "O" ring seal that comes with the carburetor . It takes some effort to get the low speed & high speed needles adjusted properly, but once adjusted properly the carburetor's performance is outstanding. The carburetor needs tuned pipe pressure (approximately 90 in of water) to function properly. I will also include the OS velocity stack which can be mounted to the carburetor with the addition of a machined sleeve.

Jim Allen

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone is still looking for a OS 9B carb there is a OS 9B on Jims RC Boat. BobFin Arlington Texas posted today at 5:19 pm. Any decent offer. Oh Ya also a CMB 67, 90 carbs and a OS Max 46VRM carb. (Look in Nitro Power and Nitro for sale) Good shopping.

Ron

I have two brand new, still in the bag, OS 9B carburetors. I want the same price as Tower Hobbies plus the shipping. I believe this is the best automatic fuel metering carburetor on the market & it can be adapted to be mounted on the Nelson .45 long stroke outboard or inboard engines using the stock "O" ring seal that comes with the carburetor . It takes some effort to get the low speed & high speed needles adjusted properly, but once adjusted properly the carburetor's performance is outstanding. The carburetor needs tuned pipe pressure (approximately 90 in of water) to function properly. I will also include the OS velocity stack which can be mounted to the carburetor with the addition of a machined sleeve.

Jim Allen
Hello Jim,

i have to see in the you pictures that white ( or black ) velocity stack, and i want know if you have and you can sell me for the O.S. carburetor 25382000 - Type 20J for 3.5 Outboard ?

Thanks and Regards

Giuseppe - Italy

Jim Allen
Hello Jim,

i have to see in the you pictures that white ( or black ) velocity stack, and i want know if you have and you can sell me for the O.S. carburetor 25382000 - Type 20J for 3.5 Outboard ?

Thanks and Regards

Giuseppe - Italy

Hello Giuseppe,

I machined this one delrin velocity stack for the OS carburetor # 29381010 before the aluminum velocity stack # 28712000 became available. No others were made.

JA

Jim Allen
Hello Jim,

Thanks and Regards

Giuseppe - Italy

Hello Giuseppe,

I machined this one delrin velocity stack for the OS carburetor # 29381010 before the aluminum velocity stack # 28712000 became available. No others were made.

JA
Hello Jim,

thank you very much for this you reply.Patience,no problem.

Best Regards

Giuseppe - Italy

I still have for sale one brand new (never used) OS MAX 9 B carburetor, complete with all parts & one brand new (never used) OS in flight needle valve control, with body, complete with all parts for sale. $82.00 plus shipping gets it.

Jim Allen

All the brand new OS MAX-9B carburetors & in flight needles with bodies in my possession have been sold.

Jim Allen

Latest posts

Back