• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 3.5 cc tunnel hull and engine (ARR or RTR)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drmeff

Hello! I want to get racing with my local club and I am in need of a tunnel hull for the 3.5cc class. I am on a bit of a budget and I need this thing RTR for 300 or less! If anyone has a Top Speed 2 or something like that laying around with an engine on it, I would love to see it!

Thanks!

Nice! Is that including the servos/radio gear, or just hull/engine?

I have heard some good things about those tunnels!

PS I have been trolling ebay, not too much out there at the moment :(

You will need a radio and reciever. Everything else is there from the servos and linkage and reciever pack to the on/off switch.

I will dig a little deeper in my stash to see if I can muster up a tx/rx, but I am sure there is someone on here that has a setup for $25.

Drmeff,

Here is a TS2 all ready to go with everything you need for 300.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemId=283361

My friend is also selling a fairly new Mean Machine .18 cat which is ready to run with extras as well, including the stock motor, glow ignitor, stock flex shaft since he upgraded to the 3/16" shaft, stock radio, two McCoy 8 plugs, after run oil. It has a new OS .18 in it which is still in the break-in phase. He wants 300 for it as well. I can send you a pic of you would like.

Scott

I always liked the Mean Machine, but right now I only need a tunnel. I have looked at that TS2 and I think that is a fair price, but to be quite honest, I dont feel like getting a banged up hull at the moment. I would probably have to sink another 90 bucks into a new TS2 hull (granted that OS is a great motor and the added radio gear would be nice).

Watercadet, you got mail!

Adam (watercadet) is a straight shooter. I picket up a nice little tunnel from him and couldn't be happier.

I have a brand new Lee craft .21. Looks like I will never get to build it. $150 shipped. You can add your radio and engine. But you are getting a brand new boat. You might spend over $300 when you add it up but it is top of the line. You can email me at [email protected]

I have a brand new Lee craft .21. Looks like I will never get to build it. $150 shipped. You can add your radio and engine. But you are getting a brand new boat. You might spend over $300 when you add it up but it is top of the line. You can email me at [email protected]

I dont doubt that it is top of the line, and in a perfect world I would jump on it, but I really gotta keep this one below 300-325 or the fiance will kill me! I have an AC Laser gasser that I have sunk around 700 into and I dont want to pour more than another 325 into this little racer!

Back