Winston Eagle Neon Orange

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
House of kolor have the best neons have to be painted over white, you can get from Amazon.

I am just packing up for the NATS in Vegas. I will get the paint # and pictures of the latches when I get back.

House of Color seems to be the best prices, but all the neon seems to fade so it's hard to keep the boat looking good from just normal race rash. I actually try to find some vinyl and paint pens that matches my paint colors and that's what I use for repairs during the season.

I'm looking forward to getting a gas/carbon Oly Beer from Steve Gutiari from RC Boat Co. and checking out how the process of using the reusable silicone bagging system works.

HOK may not be producing all of the neon or fluorescent paints anymore. I need some fluorescent orange to paint a 2000 Elam and haven't been able to find it at my local sources. They are telling me it's probably not available do to lack of demand for it.

I had my present Elam's paint scanned at a local auto body supply shop several years ago. The NE503 was what the system came up with along with, IIRC, PPG Coca Cola White. Last I checked, the white is still available, the orange, has been the issue. IF TCP Global has the 503 orange, it will be the $150 per quart that will be the issue :eek:;)

If anyone is interested, Andrew Tate has the pole after the first qualifying session at San Diego's Gold Cup. To make things more interesting, J. Michael Kelly and Dustin Echols got, figuratively speaking, a DNS and a DNF in their attempts while Dave Villwock got DQed due to a fuel flow violation

Last edited:
Back