Wing Fotr a 1/8th scale miss bud

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gstrbmech

Hey all I have my Faulk Marine Miss Bud kevlar hull all mocked up and getting read for paint. I cant find the uprights and wing or the metal piece that covers the exhaust. Have been beating up the Internet and have come up with squat. I figured I would ask the experts on here for a little help. Thanks guys you have always helped me out in the past, so I say thanks ahead of time, Dave GSM1(sw) USN

Hey all I have my Faulk Marine Miss Bud kevlar hull all mocked up and getting read for paint. I cant find the uprights and wing or the metal piece that covers the exhaust. Have been beating up the Internet and have come up with squat. I figured I would ask the experts on here for a little help. Thanks guys you have always helped me out in the past, so I say thanks ahead of time, Dave GSM1(sw) USN
Hook up with Phil Thomas for wings, he's on here or e-mail him directly at [email protected]

For your turbine tube e-mail me late next week when I get back from SAW's & I'll tell you how to make one. :)

Back