Wildcat fuel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrUnlimited

Hi guys,

Anyone has experience with the 45% promix boat by Wildcat fuel. It is available for us in Europe and like to hear your comments before I buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,
Anyone has experience with the 45% promix boat by Wildcat fuel. It is available for us in Europe and like to hear your comments before I buy.

I used the 45 and 55 a couple of seasons ago. it was fine but it has a pretty high oil content 18% I believe with some castor in it. I prefer less oil in my fuel.. Tony J

we use 35% in my neck of the woods and found it to be the best fuel and value.we ordere 28 gallons last year and 40 this year.

i have tony's old 40 and 60 %... :D

terry

Hi guys,

I used the 45 and 55 a couple of seasons ago. it was fine but it has a pretty high oil content 18% I believe with some castor in it. I prefer less oil in my fuel.. Tony J
Thanks Tony, what are you using now and how many oil has it?

I use the 45% and 65% and mix one gallon of each together for the 55%. Some of the best fuel I have used.

Back