who's make a sport20 cowls??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What motor are you going to power that little rocket with?
well?? I do have a CMB.21RS RedHead a K&B.21 thinking on getting a nova p5.21..opions up in the air?
The $215.00 Nova that Glenn sells is a much better deal than the P5. The CMB will work fine and you already have it.

Larry
larry that is mike larsons old hull, i think it is one of the first style tuttle hulls, i have a cowl for it ..

Guys, not my work... None of my cowls will fit that hull.

Bob

tk
The hull almost looks like one of yours in your pics area..The hull its self looks like you know who's Miss A**ude!!! Now I know were he got the hull design from??

well?? I do have a CMB.21RS RedHead a K&B.21 thinking on getting a nova p5.21..opions up in the air?
The $215.00 Nova that Glenn sells is a much better deal than the P5. The CMB will work fine and you already have it.

Larry
larry that is mike larsons old hull, i think it is one of the first style tuttle hulls, i have a cowl for it ..

Bob

tk
The hull almost looks like one of yours in your pics area..The hull its self looks like you know who's Miss A**ude!!! Now I know were he got the hull design from??
who knows... I got mine from scale bud plans. I race a gentleman in my district with a modified dave frank boat, narrow tail design. Jim Wilson's engines are way out of my league. I run a stock mac 21 with a ab long 21 pipe, 215 prather. I don't have anything for him. he kinda makes it a tough class. I was thinking it would be a great class to jump into for our junior boaters, but I'm not sure it's going in that direction as long as he runs it. wicked fast, a-hydro fast. Bob

Larry

Bob

tk
who knows... I got mine from scale bud plans. I race a gentleman in my district with a modified dave frank boat, narrow tail design. Jim Wilson's engines are way out of my league. I run a stock mac 21 with a ab long 21 pipe, 215 prather. I don't have anything for him. he kinda makes it a tough class. I was thinking it would be a great class to jump into for our junior boaters, but I'm not sure it's going in that direction as long as he runs it. wicked fast, a-hydro fast. Bob
My friend jetpack sudjested me to run a tunnel hull style cowl like the ones on some of your boats.. But I like the turbine style cowls..

Last edited by a moderator:
alright just monkeying around /kicking around some ideas on cowls.
gallery_3638_370_17163.jpg
gallery_3638_408_44292.jpg
gallery_3638_408_82105.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back