Who said Faulk Marine boats wouldnt run.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gstrbmech

Gentlemen,, Let me fill you in. My faulk Marine kevlar hull well hell 40 mph without any tuning or tweaking. next weekend watchout. she didnt hop walk or do anything weird . need a little weight in her but other that that I am proud as a peacock. Little tuning and off to paint. Thnaks to all you guys who helped out by answering my stupid questions. As soon as it comes out of paint I will post a few pic's for you to enjoy. P.S. I should have asked how they drive because its totally different than a cat is, I had to spit out my gum while driving. Thanks again Navy Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gentlemen,, Let me fill you in. My faulk Marine kevlar hull well hell 40 mph without any tuning or tweaking. next weekend watchout. she didnt hop walk or do anything weird . need a little weight in her but other that that I am proud as a peacock. Little tuning and off to paint. Thnaks to all you guys who helped out by answering my stupid questions. As soon as it comes out of paint I will post a few pic's for you to enjoy. P.S. I should have asked how they drive because its totally different than a cat is, I had to spit out my gum while driving. Thanks again Navy Dave.
Navy Dave do you chew gum and sip brew wow must have been the icy weather. You guys are nuts my ears hurt from the cold wind...Mike

Nothing wrong with that were just a little more hard core, or is that nuts i forgot which?

my avenger doubles as a Jeep sometime and a plane others. Doc is that you form the Outlaws?

Nothing wrong with that were just a little more hard core, or is that nuts i forgot which?
You forgot to mention how the boat likes to chew up other things than just water :blink:

But guys it is fast and and pretty exciting to watch..
jeep and a plain more than a boat latly and i thought the outlaws were already a club

You forgot to mention how the boat likes to chew up other things than just water :blink:

But guys it is fast and and pretty exciting to watch..
jeep and a plain more than a boat latly and i thought the outlaws were already a club
oh i see navy dave you said from not form the outlaws. SORRY!

BUY THE WAY TODAY MY SON GRADUATES AND BECOMES A NAVY SEAL CONGRATS AARON

Congrats on the new Navy Seal in the fmaily Scott you better bring out some pics on sunday. What are you talking abot with not from the outlaws? I am an Outlaw.

Back