Whiplash Sport20 with Paint!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep I seen it run also.. very fast boat.

Anything Brian does is High Quality and going to be fast and anything Brooksie sees is fast compared to his FE's :D Just kidding Kelly just couldn't resist :p

See ya in a few months in EVille and be sure to bring Pachmeyer too!

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I wouldn't miss it! Also, I hope you have something to run in one of the open classes, I sure would like to put the hurt on you. lol :lol:

Paul.

Kris, I would assume the Grim turn fin will work just fine.

Now that I know this design is going to work, your kits are going in the mail tomorrow morning.

Thanks, Brian

Hi Guys,

I wouldn't miss it! Also, I hope you have something to run in one of the open classes, I sure would like to put the hurt on you. lol :lol:

Paul.
Paul you know Ron would come up with some excuse on why he lost.. maybe something like there was something in his eye or his walker got a flat.. LOL

LOL Too funny guys!

Brian, I only ask is because I have one already sitting here...I will get one of yours for the Sport 40, I only saw the Gas one on the site?

Kris

Brian,

What are these boats covered in to make them strong/durable once they are constructed and is it hard to do??

Terry

Brian,

What are these boats covered in to make them strong/durable once they are constructed and is it hard to do??

Terry
The plywood is birch. You must use a high quality epoxy (I use MAS or West System). Once built, they are very strong. Put a layer of epoxy on the outside as well...this seals the boat and fills in any cracks.

Brian

would it be possible to build this boat with a .21 ops side exhaust and ops pipe.

just wondering and if there were any pics around.

Thanks

Terry

tmunn, you can find pics of the boat on Brian's website: www.blazermarine.com

Brian, got my 20 today. Planned on it being a Fall, Winter project, not gonna happen, almost finished with the framework now. So far, i have not had to adjust any of the slots, everything is going together great!

Plan on running a Mac 21 w/Andy Brown Fat Pipe and SpeedMaster Hardware. You've made a great kit!

would it be possible to build this boat with a .21 ops side exhaust and ops pipe.

just wondering and if there were any pics around.

Thanks

Terry
I designed the hull for front or rear exhaust. I am not sure if a side exhaust engine will work. At the mount, the rails are 4" wide. You should be able to offset the mount to get a side exhaust to work.

Brian

Recieved mine today but it is going to have to wait until I finish my Whiplash 40. The kit looks super and should be easy to build. :) :)

Bob

Back