Whip 20 FE cowling

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
first let me say that you did a good job on the offered cowl, but would you consider making one that is stealth like? i believe that you want to be different but aesthetics is an important thing to consider. whats your thoughts

first let me say that you did a good job on the offered cowl, but would you consider making one that is stealth like? i believe that you want to be different but aesthetics is an important thing to consider. whats your thoughts
I am going with the original cowl and making provision's for my New whiplash FE Sport 21 so beware I went to the other side Lay. Just 21 sport and 21 rigger. I am going nitro and Fe this year. PEACE!!!!!! Jerry

I am going with the original cowl and making provision's for my New whiplash FE Sport 21 so beware I went to the other side Lay. Just 21 sport and 21 rigger. I am going nitro and Fe this year. PEACE!!!!!! Jerry
no sport 40???? what i built a new whip 40 just for you guys? what no more Gas?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back