Which Miss Bud?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you have a better picture of the canard (flaps) and What is a saltwater scoop?
If you look at the picture of the Red boat you will see how the intake scoop goes over the top of the cockpit as opposed to how it looks on your model and on the gold boats.

I will search my pics to find you a better view of the flaps.

Hi Dave and Walt,

I have had one of those Falk Budweisers since 1995 and it's still going strong. I use to race with an OS65 and then in 2001, I changed to a MAC 67 and GPS 65-67 mph in racing trim. Recently I converted it to Electric and you can see it running here on this website http://www.lousfastrc.com/ in the video section. It is the 60mph one. The 80mph one is the T4.

Merv

Hi Dave and Walt,

I have had one of those Falk Budweisers since 1995 and it's still going strong. I use to race with an OS65 and then in 2001, I changed to a MAC 67 and GPS 65-67 mph in racing trim. Recently I converted it to Electric and you can see it running here on this website http://www.lousfastrc.com/ in the video section. It is the 60mph one. The 80mph one is the T4.

Merv
Hello Merv,

Happy to hear from you.It seems the boat ran respectable with the Mac 67 in it.That's what I have for mine.It also looks like,since you still have the boat since 95 and still run it,tells me you seem to like the boat and it could be worth finishing.Correct?

If you don't mind, did you center the motor in the boat (actual center line)or centered in the tub?

Also,how far forward was the motor mounted?I'd hate to make swiss cheese from drilling unnecessary holes if I don't have to.The boat is light enough.

My boat is still new with no holes,and no instruction sheet,so any help would be much appreciated.

And,the vids are awesome.A couple of great running boats you have there.

Thanks,

Walt

Dave,

I have the canard (adjustable) flaps on my boat.I'll get you some pics soon.

Later,

Walt

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man I put the motor in the center of the tub. not centerline of the boat itself. Running today didnt go so well. Rain, and old Murphy was everywhere. the Avenger throttle linkage broke and we couldnt get the faulk hydro to run for nothing. it would run on the bank but as soon as it hit the wather it just shut down and laughed a tme.

Hey Walt,

One of the best handling hulls I have ever had, even better than the T4. In 1995 my friend and I bought one each and when my friend got out of the hobby I bought his. I have one now for Nitro (MAC67) which is all Red and The Red, white and Gold one for the electric.

Set up well, you will be pleased with her. :D

Merv

PS You have a PM

Back