Whats your pick for a sport 20 hydro?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Tim do we have a class like this at the pond??? I have been doing some searching about and came across Phil's hydros and think I have made up my mind for a new boat next year 2012!!! I figure anyway... Unless I get hooked on riggers and get a 21.....

Thanks, Kevin.......

So Tim do we have a class like this at the pond??? I have been doing some searching about and came across Phil's hydros and think I have made up my mind for a new boat next year 2012!!! I figure anyway... Unless I get hooked on riggers and get a 21.....

Thanks, Kevin.......
YES we do :D I run a Phil Thomas and came out on top last year ( in are club ) with it. I love racing that boat!

I also bout a Whip 20 not long ago. Lights and I will have that running this year also. :D

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
So what is the diff in handeling and performance between Phil's 2 20 hulls??? Are these stock class or mod in the club??? Thanks, Kevin....

Kevin,

The class is Mod.

I can only comment on Phil's boat because its the only one I ran so far. It's a blast.

Super sport, the stealth wasn't out at that time.
There is also 2 versions of the super sport. Mine is the older version, as to where Tim's is the newer version. Then there is the stealth.

Just like LC stated up there in post 3 :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back