Was Donald Trump right? Is the mainstream media really "Fake News"?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am surprised by the vigorous hate these folks have for a person they have never sat down with for a meal. TURE.. we don't get to have table chat with many people in this world but why the absolute HATE for this guy?

I don't HATE dems, I don't HATE Joe or Kamala.. I VERY MUCH disagree with there views but I don't HATE THEM... It looks like at least one democrat has lost sight of what hate really is.

Side note.... paying off student loan debt.. really.. what a disaster that will be for years to come. man.. what a voting buying scam that is.

I don't LOVE Trump, I don't hate Trump.. I DO however VERY MUCH agree with is policies. I liked gas at 2 bucks.. not even all that much for me.. but for everybody, Cost of goods lower.. energy independence is a GREAT GOAL.. I also happen to agree with tariffs if that helps build a stronger country and future country.

And.. none of this matters without a BOARDER.. WALLS WORK.. thats why your bathroom has walls, your house (my house) needs walls to hold up a roof..

Grim
Hey, I don't HATE anyone....but am sick and tired of this 'center of the Universe' mentality coming from people in this nation.

I fought for this nation in a war that made absolutely zero sense. With that said, I'll not tolerate ANY of these indoctrinated, socio-communist clowns out there that can't think on their own, but allow themselves to be led around like lost lil' sheep by the Marxist inspired leftard lunatics. It is what it is!

Don's explained what this 'Lounge' is about to these mamby-pamby clowns until he's blue in the face. Don't like it?...then LEAVE!

I don't like some of the stuff opined here, but I know enough to keep it separated from the rc boat side of things. I don't like it?....we usually scroll on. But when someone comes on here and whines like a baby who creamed his diaper, well, they better strap on in....expect the onslaught.

Peace/Out 👍

Not talking about you.. this guy i mention was trump (I should have just said that).. sorry about that..
I know.
I ALWAYS support a STRONG opinion.. but we both know a strong opinion and hate are two different things.

That dude that was here for all of 7 posts was WAY OUT OF LINE for an Off Topic thread..

Thanks Don for cleaning that up.

Grim
Yeah, thanks again, Don....ya shouldn't have to babysit like that.

BTW, no reply yet on email query told you about yesterday. 😉😼

Latest posts

Back