• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted - K&B Mufflers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GTR

Wanted - K&B Mufflers

Hi guy's,

Do any of you on the board have K&B barrel style mufflers for either the 3.5 or 7.5 OB's that you don't want/need anymore?

I figure if you have gone to pipes you may have these lying around gathering dust. I would like to buy as many as you have let me know.

Thanks in advance.

GT ;D

Re:Wanted - K&B Mufflers

C'mon guy's,

K&B made 3.5IB's for 20 years and each came with a barrel muffler, I know you can't have used them all up. Most of you will have fitted pipes. Surely you can rummage around you garage and dig some out for me. I'm trying to be a quiet responsible boat operator but I need your help.

cheers

GT ;D

MOST PEOPLE THREW THEM OUT :eek:

MAKE YOUR OWN USING AL TUBE AMD AN AL PLUG...

Hi DaddySundown,

"SOLD"

I am in Oz but can provide you with an address in VA to ship it to. My friend collects stuff and passes it on to me in bundles. You can contact me direct on

[email protected]

cheers

GTR ;D

BAD NEWS! I checked it out today and what I have fits a K&B 7.5. > :(

Sorry GTR

Hi DaddySundown,

That's OK I'll take it anyway. Let me know how to pay and I'll give you an address to send it to.

cheers

GT ;D

Hey GTR let me know where to ship the muffler and I'll get it to ya. I'll trust you to send me the money.

DaddySun

Hi Daddy,

Haven't got to sending you the $ yet because of work commitments. Will sort out this weekend and mail you the postal address. Have been busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest.

cheers

GT ;D

Anyone still interested in K&B barrel mufflers? New to the forum and noticed this posting.. I bought a lady out of her stuff YEARS ago and recalled seeing these mufflers in with the dust.. I have two, which I believe are for the 3.5.. Whether it's in or out, not a clue ??? ... Both mufflers do have the throttle exhaust attachments with them.. Email me and we can take $$. I do take paypal. [email protected]

Mark.......

Hi OB Nut,

I will take these mufflers off your hands. I will email you so that we can work out the details. Thanks for noticing this item.

cheers

GT ;D

Latest posts

Back