• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale VS1 .21 tunnel with Os v2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorenzo Martinez

I’m selling a VS1 .21 tunnel with OS max v2 engine. The boat will need radio, receiver and battery. I will include prop and boat stand if desired.
I am asking $old shipped within the USA but be willing to ship else where for extra $$. I prefer Zelle as payment but will also accept PayPal.
See photos

IMG_4483.jpegIMG_4484.jpegIMG_4482.jpegIMG_4481.jpegIMG_4480.jpegIMG_4479.jpegIMG_2890.jpegIMG_2884.jpegIMG_2880.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m selling a VS1 .21 tunnel with OS max v2 engine. The boat will need radio, receiver and battery. I will include prop and boat stand if desired.
I am asking $500 shipped within the USA but be willing to ship else where for extra $$. I prefer Zelle as payment but will also accept PayPal.
See photos

View attachment 328293View attachment 328294View attachment 328295View attachment 328296View attachment 328297View attachment 328298View attachment 328299View attachment 328300View attachment 328301
Good price for boat and motor rtr

Assuming the engine is not hurt and bearings are smooth,? I'll take it with prop and stand at $450 shipped to TN zip 37171. PM me for transaction details n info. PayPal f&f will be used.

Hi James
I sent you a message with my PayPal info.
The motor feels smooth and it runs consistent. Last it ran was my grandson in kids r boaters beginning of the year. Only selling because there aren’t enough boats in our district. Also I’m putting an electric seaducer together and need the funds for a motor an esc.

Boat sold to James Beasley. Payment received. Thank you. I will package it up and provide a tracking number. I’m out of town for work, will ship as soon as possible as explained in private message.

Latest posts

Back