Vintage Hydroplanes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Knight

Supporting Member
A little while ago I found a website that had lots of side on shots of vintage hydroplanes. After seeing the photo of Miss Pepsi, I went looking for it again, but can't find it. I'm hope someone knows the site I am referring to and can point me in the right direction.

Hi Roy, If you need info on the Peps-V, let me know. Looking for someone to build a model for me...interested?

I had been looking for pictures of that boat since 1985.and had asked Roger Newton back then if he had any prints or any thing.Said no..When I first got my first computer I'ed spend days looking every web site I could find,but no luck..In the late 90 I found some trading cards at the races in San Diego.It had a picture of the boat..Starrted building it out foam and fibeerglass,then my wife had a stroke so the project was placed on the back burnner till she slowely recovered.All in all it was a fun project making parts and hardware..Now I can fine all kinds of Info on this hull after the build..A good friend of mine has a big block of foam so if I can get him to give me a big piece I can make another one...P M me and we can see .

Latest posts

Back