Unlimited Races

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roger J. Newton

I would like to take an unofficial survey of how many of you out there have been watching the U boats on the Internet? Do you follow the live coverage. If you do please let ABRA know your feelings.

Roger

I would like to take an unofficial survey of how many of you out there have been watching the U boats on the Internet? Do you follow the live coverage. If you do please let ABRA know your feelings.Roger
I all I have to say is congratulation's Oberto Madison! Yes, I have been watching the live streaming it is great to see it happen. My only compliant is not enough races it is just now getting interesting and the season is over. :(

Don McKay

I always follow them, and have for years. If there is a live feed on the net, I'm there! So far this year we have had live feeds and audio for all the races...pretty cool I think. A big congrats to the U-6 Oh Boy Oberto camp for taking the latest victory!

Dan

Had no idea there were live feeds!!

I am on the site everyday, and on sundays keep updating to see the reports...

DAng, only one left.

Go Steve D.

Brian

I saw only Tri-Cities, because I didn't know the video was available till I accidentally ran across it. Maybe you could have R/CU post a link to it in their link section

Back