U-64 Squire Shop

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveyK

Guys,

I'm putting this hull together and need some pictures of the real boat. Also, if anyone has the paint codes, that would be great!

Thanks for the help. Email pictures to [email protected]

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe,

Was it the U-64 Squire from 78' that ran with that cowl over the back? I've seen another scale with that cowl on it, but it was shown as the U-64. If it is, that is the one I'm looking at replicating.

Thanks for any help.

Dave

Joe,

Was it the U-64 Squire from 78' that ran with that cowl over the back? I've seen another scale with that cowl on it, but it was shown as the U-64. If it is, that is the one I'm looking at replicating.

Thanks for any help.

Dave
U-64 ran with cowl. U-65 did not. Look at the boat that Maike Hallam just sold. If you need paint codes contact him or Bill Brandt. [email protected]

I guess I have used up all of my picture posting space. Send me your regular email address and I'll send you a couple of pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

I'm putting this hull together and need some pictures of the real boat. Also, if anyone has the paint codes, that would be great!

Dave
I too am building the U-64 Squire, but Mine is the 1977. it has the funny looking rear cowl, no wing or vert. if any one sends picture of the 1977 Squire I could use a couple of the rear cowl. thanks DAVE B.

Guys,

Dave
I too am building the U-64 Squire, but Mine is the 1977. it has the funny looking rear cowl, no wing or vert. if any one sends picture of the 1977 Squire I could use a couple of the rear cowl. thanks DAVE B.
Dave, check your e-mail also, I sent the 7664,7902,7931 pics

Latest posts

Back