U-37 Gold Cup Crash Onboard Video

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I asked. I figured a friendly race would be a fun way to shut all the crap down. Guess I was wrong, not that it matters since she would just slam me and refuse with the support of many here anyway. It's also a moot point since she wouldn't have built a boat to race me to begin with unless someone gave her the kit, motor and hardware.
The both of you should just grow up and let it die. No one here cares what you think of each other.

Back to topic: Glad to see J.W. on the H1 chat at the Tri Cities race. Great piece of driving to avoid a disaster.

Rick in Texas

Back to topic: Glad to see J.W. on the H1 chat at the Tri Cities race. Great piece of driving to avoid a disaster.

Rick in Texas
Yes!...how about that video! and he made a great decision in a short time. Amazing how he went right instead of left.

Sorry I asked. I figured a friendly race would be a fun way to shut all the crap down. Guess I was wrong, not that it matters since she would just slam me and refuse with the support of many here anyway. It's also a moot point since she wouldn't have built a boat to race me to begin with unless someone gave her the kit, motor and hardware.
The both of you should just grow up and let it die. No one here cares what you think of each other.
AMEN Harry

Latest posts

Back