TX 45 and Rossi 7.5 cc OB

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there the fastest boat in the water theres some 80 MPH lapcats out there lol ebay speed...

julian

**** if i happen to liked Prather Lapcats i should have had like 100 of those boats lol..

julian

Well all you keyboard racers, you better come to Orlando with your A GAME I will be there with my c.m.b. Vision Combo. O By the way I better charge my batt. while im thinking about it. John Otto The GODFATHER

I don"t have experience with the tx 45 tunnel hull, but the vision tunnel is really good.

Harry if you want i can show you my vision tunnel think it is the only one here in the Netherlands

I live in Enschede :)

Martin

Martin, Could you sent me some pictures of your Vision Tunnel.

I would realy like to see how it looks like.

regards

Harry

Unfortunately the NAMBA nationals don't reflect a good cross section of tunnels today as it is pretty much a west coast race. The 2006 token Florida nationals was loaded with local boats and competition. Last year in Louisiana the classes barely made 3 boats. The west coast however has some excellent tunnel racers but it is just a matter of logistics and travel coast to coast is not practical. Charleston Worlds have the largest cross sectiomn of competition, but is is still an east of the Mississippi race. Maybe Dunny can get a bus and bring some of the west coast prominants one year. Chris Wittrig probably would have the best opinion on east vs west as he has run both.

I have not seen the TX45 run anywhere but it is availiable in the Hyperformance line up. Lee Crafts run well as do many other proven 45 hulls. Most know I am vested in 45 tunnels and go to a lot of major races. If I did not build my own hulls I would have a boat built by Shawn Junker or Ron Drake. Actually I have both. Which is best really depends on who is setting up and driving each boat. Many good racers can win with any good hull. Opinions here are valid and buying a proven hull that is winning races is advisable. No one has responded good or bad on the TX45 in question. Does not make it a bad hull but leaves the question of why it is not represented in todays racing.

Mc
Best post in the whole topic.
cool.gif
cool.gif

Robert Holland

Unfortunately the NAMBA nationals don't reflect a good cross section of tunnels today as it is pretty much a west coast race. The 2006 token Florida nationals was loaded with local boats and competition. Last year in Louisiana the classes barely made 3 boats. The west coast however has some excellent tunnel racers but it is just a matter of logistics and travel coast to coast is not practical. Charleston Worlds have the largest cross sectiomn of competition, but is is still an east of the Mississippi race. Maybe Dunny can get a bus and bring some of the west coast prominants one year. Chris Wittrig probably would have the best opinion on east vs west as he has run both.

I have not seen the TX45 run anywhere but it is availiable in the Hyperformance line up. Lee Crafts run well as do many other proven 45 hulls. Most know I am vested in 45 tunnels and go to a lot of major races. If I did not build my own hulls I would have a boat built by Shawn Junker or Ron Drake. Actually I have both. Which is best really depends on who is setting up and driving each boat. Many good racers can win with any good hull. Opinions here are valid and buying a proven hull that is winning races is advisable. No one has responded good or bad on the TX45 in question. Does not make it a bad hull but leaves the question of why it is not represented in todays racing.

Mc
Best post in the whole topic.
cool.gif
cool.gif

Robert Holland
I fully agree on you Robert. Untill now no reaction from TX 45 users. Too sad to mention. Maybe someone wakes up?

regards

harry

Latest posts

Back