• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Two Picco .21 marine motors plus 2 cases, crank, rod, exhaust, and carb.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkDanielsSr

Supporting Member
I do not remember where or when I picked these up. Both complete engines are in very good condition, 2 extra cases, a crank, a rod, an exhaust header and spring, a flywheel, a backplate, and an extra carb. are included. Bearings feel smooth and ready to run. Both engines have 3/16 collets. I have far too many nitro engines and now with some electric boats along with gas some stuff has to go ! Let's start at $ 250 shipped via Priority in the CONUS
Listed in multiple places.

Attachments

• DSC_0060.JPG
    DSC_0060.JPG
    398.4 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0061.JPG
    DSC_0061.JPG
    399.9 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0062.JPG
    DSC_0062.JPG
    389.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0063.JPG
    DSC_0063.JPG
    404.6 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0064.JPG
    DSC_0064.JPG
    372.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0065.JPG
    DSC_0065.JPG
    412.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0066.JPG
    DSC_0066.JPG
    330.2 KB · Views: 0
Or any of those other OPS motors !
I’ve been looking for a .21 side port motor as a back up to a retro mono I’m building…
If you have one you are willing to part with, let me know…
Thanks !
FT

I’ve been looking for a .21 side port motor as a back up to a retro mono I’m building…
Thanks !
FT
Also frank i dont know if you would be interested in it but I have a new in box ops 45 and a matching pipe in box too. if you wanted pics I could send them to you .

Thanks !
FT
Frank, I have a NIB 3.5 Marine OPS side exhaust never seen fuel. Make me a strong offer you could own it. Had to go digging in the toy boxes but found one.
Thanks !
FT

Attachments

• DSC_0272.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 0
Back