Twin Gas Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel's Racing

Vendor
Just getting it wet.

I know, gas the darn thing already.

Maybe it needed a little alcohol or nitro.

http://www.vimeo.com/4233561 Slow Run.

OOPS!, wrong fuel or wrong forum.

On the gas. 87.5mph I doubt it.

Daniel

Last edited by a moderator:
the first video shows so wicked rock at the shore line i think if that was my twin i would fined a softer shore line just in case. Nice looking Boat Congrats

the first video shows so wicked rock at the shore line i think if that was my twin i would fined a softer shore line just in case. Nice looking Boat Congrats
Yea, we got some big rocks, several culvert concrete walls and a concrete boat ramp. I have nailed that big concrete wall once with a cat at about 70mph. How come your boat always runs better without the radio????

What lake doesn't have something solid somewhere on its banks.

Another local lake has a shoreline of nothing but 1"- 4" rocks like sand only rocks and 3 culverts 6' wide concrete walls . Hit those banks at any speed and all your hardware is destroyed along with most of the gelcoat removed. This lake is the lesser of the two evils by a long shot.

Daniel

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel is that the one Ferrette was working on with the twin rcmk rear exhaust engines? terry
Not even close, this one is a real Roadrunner. :D

Don,

Nice boat. Bit off topic but i was wondering if you could post a pic of a close up on the cowl hatch lock idea you have there.

Looks just like a few O-rings with brass and plastice fitting. Its just what im after for a hatch lock on a scale boat.

Thanks

Dave

Back