Turn Fins - Where to Buy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racerdude

Hi all -

As we were all happy that Grim got his dream job, I am bummed to try to find a new supplier for Sport (all sizes, expecially .21) turn fins. I realize that we'll likely see some of Grim's stuff surfacing soon under a new name, but where can I buy some turn fins NOW? I need the curled ones - like Grim made!

Thanks

Jay

Here's some pics of Dick Tyndall's Sport 40 fin

Rick

Doing something wrong, can't get pics to attach to this reply,

send me you e-mail an =d i will send directly to you

Rick

Last edited by a moderator:
David Pruesse, Gary's son would be the guy to get ahold of. He makes a similar turn fin.

Larry

Another vote for Mike Hughes. His fin made my sport 60 turn like it was on rails! He makes 3 sizes. Greg Roth :rolleyes:

Hi all -

As we were all happy that Grim got his dream job, I am bummed to try to find a new supplier for Sport (all sizes, expecially .21) turn fins. I realize that we'll likely see some of Grim's stuff surfacing soon under a new name, but where can I buy some turn fins NOW? I need the curled ones - like Grim made!

Thanks

Jay
In the future you will see an entire line of "Grimracer" turn fins. No worries, they will be back.....in time....

Rw

Tyndall turn fins, been using them on my scales for a number of years now. Dick will custom make a fin if you have something special in mind. ;)

Back