Turn Fin Depth and Rudder Depth Sport 40.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a particular hull in mind or are you looking for a SWAG figure to apply to everything?? CHEERS !!! bob

I have a DPS sport 40.

Dick Tydal said about 2" on the turn fin. I went and measured about 3 sport 40's and my uncles and there at 2" deep.

I measured the rudders and there about 1" lower then water pick up hole.

I guess that's a good number. This is the first boat I've actually setup on my own. Kinda learning a lot. The boat I got was already built.

Samuel,

Why don't you ask Doug Shepherd - he participates on here, designed and produced the hull I believe. He probably has some very useful info about the hull, and best set ups to offer. CHEERS !!! Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Samuel,

Why don't you ask Doug Shepherd - he participates on here, designed and produced the hull I believe. He probably has some very useful info about the hull, and best set ups to offer. CHEERS !!! Bob
Those boats are mine and my uncle. The Home depot is being put on a wall. I called Doug yesterday. Everything is good to go.

Sam, It was good to here that the new Gen II hull is going together A. OK for you. Sorry on the delay to get back to you. But I was glad you called Thanks Doug dps racing

Back