TUNED PIPE SETTINGS?????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budrunr

I WAS WANTING TO KNOW IF ANYONE COULD TELL ME THE LENGTH SETTINGS FOR A .21 INBOARD AND .12 INBOARD HYDROPLANE?????? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
budrunr said:
I WAS WANTING TO KNOW IF ANYONE COULD TELL ME THE LENGTH SETTINGS FOR A .21 INBOARD AND  .12 INBOARD HYDROPLANE?????? :huh:
85478[/snapback]

Knowing what pipe and engine you have would help.

TimD said:
budrunr said:
I WAS WANTING TO KNOW IF ANYONE COULD TELL ME THE LENGTH SETTINGS FOR A .21 INBOARD AND  .12 INBOARD HYDROPLANE?????? :huh:
85478[/snapback]

Knowing what pipe and engine you have would help.

85480[/snapback]

IT IS A MACS TUNED PIPE AND A .21 K+B RED, A O.S. 15 AND A MACS .12 TO .15 PIPE.....I'M THINKING OF RUNNING A X447 ON THE .21 AND A 937/3 BLADE ON THE SPORT HYDROPLANES......WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?????

Last edited by a moderator:
8" to 8 1/4" on the K&B from plug to weld to start with and shorten from there if needed.

Not sure on the OS but most guys run them as short as possible. Someone else will be able to give you an accurate measurement.

TimD said:
8" to 8 1/4" on the K&B from plug to weld to start with and shorten from there if needed.
Not sure on the OS but most guys run them as short as possible. Someone else will be able to give you an accurate measurement.

85482[/snapback]

I THINK I WILL TRY TO RUN A X447 BLADE????

HEY IRWIN, IS THAT YOU? :lol: TYPING IN CAPS IS LIKE YELLING!

Sorry, inside joke.

The 447 sounds like a lot of prop for an OS. 21, your best bet would be to go a lot smaller, like an X440/3.

Back